Analysis of Trends in VAERS Data
2010 VAERS Blog Entries
- A look at 2009 and the previous 20 years of VAERS data collection.
- What is causing the spike in reports for the past three years?
- Two different search engines present the VAERS data to you.
- If you don't pay close attention, CDC Wonder will ignore 10% of the data!
- The CDC recommends a yearly Flu shot for certain age groups.
- However, VAERS data suggests adjustments to those recommendations.
- Doctors like to give you all your shots at once instead of making you come back for each one.
- But VAERS data suggests that this is worse for your health.
- Making a map of the number of VAERS events tells you very little, because more events happen in highly-populated states.
- Adjusting the map to show VAERS events per person shows interesting patterns.
- One correlation in the patterns is that as the number of hospitals goes up, more vaccine reactions are filed!
- Autism rates are growing all the time.
- Is there a connection between the MMR vaccine and autism?
- VAERS data shows a strong connection!
- This season's flu shot will include last year's H1N1 strain.
- But some countries have banned the H1N1 flu vaccine.
- VAERS data shows that these countries are right: their reasons for banning H1N1 are happening here!
- Analysis of onset intervals shows how long it may take for an adverse reaction to appear.
- The varicella vaccine (chicken pox) can take years to cause an adverse reaction.
- Seasonal Flu events are starting their regular yearly spike.
- Last year's Flu season was the worst to date thanks to H1N1 scares.
- Why is this year looking even worse?
- The first report of a boy dying after a Gardasil vaccination.
- New data on H1N1 Flu from a foreign country: 14 more vaccine-related deaths.
- Does the H1N1 flu vaccine cause miscarriages?
- VAERS data shows that many more miscarriages are associated with H1N1 than with the Seasonal Flu vaccine.
- But the vaccine associated with the most miscarriages is Gardasil!
- 2010 is done and VAERS reports continue to appear in near-record numbers.
- There are many reasons for the high number of VAERS reports.
- Over the past two years, nearly half of all VAERS reports have been associated with the Flu vaccines!
2018 National Vaccine Information Center. All rights reserved.
21525 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 100, Sterling, VA 20166