Analysis of Trends in VAERS Data
2011 VAERS Blog Entries
- Does the Flu vaccine cause Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)?
- A search of VAERS shows that 65% of the reports that list GBS symptoms were given a Flu vaccine!
- A word of praise for the people working at VAERS.
- They take special care with FLU and HPV data.
- A look at vaccines and gender.
- Some vaccines seem to affect females more than males.
- A look at vaccine-related deaths and age.
- More deaths occur among 3-month-olds than any other age!
- A look at mistakes in VAERS data, specifically:
- Confusion about whether or not the patient was hospitalized.
- Confusion about whether or not Gardasil was given.
- A new MedAlerts feature considers the number of doses given.
- Anthrax has the highest rate of VAERS reports per vaccination.
- Lyme and Rotavirus are also bad, but these were withdrawn from the market.
- A look at recommended children's vaccinations.
- For 0-6 year olds, the DTP vaccine appears most often.
- For 7-18 year olds, the HPV vaccination appears most often.
- An examination of Flu-related VAERS reports.
- This year is the worst year on record (so far).
- Is it safe to get a vaccination when pregnant?
- Gardasil shows up in more pregnancy-related VAERS reports than any other vaccine.
- The H1N1 Flu vaccine seems to be 20 times as bad as the Seasonal Flu vaccine.
- A continued look at pregnant women who got the HPV vaccine.
- Detailed symptom analysis of the VAERS reports shows substantial pregnancy-related difficulties.
- For the first time, the number of new VAERS events went down in 2011.
- It seems to be due to significantly fewer Flu-related VAERS events.
2020 National Vaccine Information Center. All rights reserved.
21525 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 100, Sterling, VA 20166