Analysis of Trends in VAERS Data
2009 VAERS Blog Entries
- Seasonal Flu vaccine: will 2009 be the worst year for Flu-related VAERS events?
- HPV vaccine: appears in 11% of VAERS events reported this month.
- Seasonal Flu vaccine: predicting a bad year as the number of related reports in September takes off.
- Seasonal Flu vaccine: five times more related VAERS reports this September compared to last September.
- H1N1 vaccine: VAERS reports rising steadily.
- HPV vaccine: showing 57 deaths associated with Gardasil; first death report associated with Cervarix.
- Flu vaccine: when considering both Seasonal and H1N1 Flu, this year has the most related VAERS reports, by a large margin.
- HPV vaccine: related VAERS reports continue to grow and and now include 61 deaths.
- Which vaccine has a higher chance of resulting in a VAERS report being filed, H1N1 Flu or HPV?
- It's HPV by a factor of 10!
2021 National Vaccine Information Center. All rights reserved.
21525 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 100, Sterling, VA 20166