Analysis of Trends in VAERS Data
2012 VAERS Blog Entries
- A JAMA article links the 5-in-1 combination shot Pentacel with seizures.
- A search of VAERS shows that the 5 components are linked to seizures.
- And another 5-in-1 vaccine, Pediarix, also shows VAERS seizure symptoms.
- A look at the scientific validity of VAERS.
- VAERS data can identify trends but cannot prove them.
- So use these VAERS blog reports with caution and understanding.
- A look at the Anthrax vaccine.
- CDC claims that there is no evidence of long-term health problems.
- But VAERS data shows significant long-term health issues.
- Introducing a new feature: the VAERS Wayback Machine.
- The Wayback Machine tracks changes to the VAERS database.
- Now everyone can monitor the government's changes to the data.
- An analysis of the age of people who report vaccine injuries.
- Most reports coincide with CDC recommended ages for vaccinations.
- But injuries that result in death happen most commonly in the first six months of life.
- Dosage data lets us see the rate of VAERS reports for each vaccine.
- Many vaccines with high rates have been eliminated.
- One high-rate vaccine remains: rabies.
2019 National Vaccine Information Center. All rights reserved.
21525 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 100, Sterling, VA 20166