Analysis of Trends in VAERS Data
2013 VAERS Blog Entries
- A yearly summary of VAERS reports.
- Once again, the number of reports is going down.
- One vaccine has increased: shingles.
- An examination of the types of symptoms typically found.
- The Flu vaccine is typical of all VAERS symptoms.
- The HPV vaccine is not typical and shows spikes in certain symptom categories.
- An examination of VAERS reports where the patient did not recover.
- The Lyme vaccine is the worst, but has been pulled from the market.
- The Shingles, Anthrax, and HPV vaccines show high rates of non-recovery.
- Narcolepsy was linked with the 2009 Flu vaccine in Europe.
- The CDC asserts that it did not affect people in the United States.
- VAERS data suggests that this is not true.
- A yearly wrapup of VAERS data with an eye on deaths following vaccination.
- The number of VAERS reports are high again this year.
- The number of deaths in VAERS is also high, and growing for the HPV vaccine.
2020 National Vaccine Information Center. All rights reserved.
21525 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 100, Sterling, VA 20166